Friday, August 21, 2009

"Correcting" a quote

So I'm spending my summer idling, and as we all know, idleness is the only true good. Today, while finishing the season 1 finale of Mad Men, I realized, "Gee, that guy's life really sucks. Hmm... life sucks. Enjoy it. That sounds pretty cool."

Now, I decided to look this quote up on Google to see who else shares this sentiment, a lo and behold I read this quote, "Life sucks. Enjoy it anyways." That's stupid and not the point. That's why I decided to correct this quote with this blog post, just as I corrected those twins in the hotel. How can I enjoy something that sucks?

With stupid quotes like, "life sucks! enjoy it ANYWAYS," I can't. Now with the corrected version, we can revel in the suckitude of life.

Speaking of Google, netlava.co.nr is now the top search result under 'netlava'! Youtube is still trying to take over though.

No comments:

Post a Comment