Friday, August 12, 2011

Lame Thoughts 2.0

So I've been having many lame thoughts since my last post, posts that I've thought would have a good place on my blog. But I have been reticent about posting these lame thoughts for the following reasons:

1) Lame thoughts are lame
2) My new posting style will be different from my old posting style
3) I lament all the lame thoughts that I have not shared in this blog

Well, I'm going to go ahead and post these lame thoughts anyway. A preview of what's ahead:

1) My first blog post ever (not this blog): The importance of proper urinal sizing
2) Blogs that muse about blogging suck
3) Why I don't use twitter
4) Why calling a tweet a tweet creates immense cognitive dissonance that fries my brain
5) Thoughts on tipping
6) How lame this blog is
7) The great debate on whether or not to swear on this blog
8) The uselessness of showering daily
9) Being a good troll
10) The purpose of my purposeless blogging
11) Why Google Chrome sucks and why I still use it

No comments:

Post a Comment