Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Do we get a refund?

Yesterday in math class, the math professor messed up the example problem he was trying to do, thus losing the entire lecture in an act of futility. He then announced that next lecture he planned to redo that same problem. Now, at the time, it didn't bother me, because I was sleeping, and I had just woken up to this announcement. So naturally I felt quite pleased (at the nap, not the announcement).

As I was leaving class, though, my initial pleasant state of mind wore off. How can the professor just expect to get away like this without any fear of consequences? In any business, I would have gained some sort of compensation for this mishap. Why should school be any different?

Oh, and the upcoming quiz date for that class was also left unchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment